keskiviikko 17. helmikuuta 2016

So that's my day

Today I did not get up from the bed. Correction, I tried, and went back. In fact, I did technically leave it a few times, once even to go to the grocery store 20 meters away from my building, but it does not count. I was feeling a bit sick, so I thought best to make sure I don't waste my energy. So, lying in bed all day, I had a lot of time to think. Did I learn something? Did this "break" have a hidden meaning?

Nope. Watching ten episodes of Pretty Little Liars does not count as deep thinking, nor figuring out any grand life lessons. Basically, it was a waste of a perfectly good day to dwell in an imaginary world.

So anyway, I'll try again tomorrow. I had so many plans for today, which would have cut my to-do list to half, at least. But when you can't you can't, besides, I'll be off across the world in two weeks so I'd better have the sickness now. Which I actually didn't even have, just a feeling. I've got lots of stuff coming up soon so I hope it is over now, I mean if it was a reaction from the vaccinations, shouldn't it be over soon?


But wow, yeah, I'm actually going to be in Peru in 13 days. How scary is that?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti